MEET ATTORNEY ALISIA ADAMSON PROFIT
Alisia Adamson Profit, Esq. was recognized as “The Nation’s Best Advocate” by the National Bar Association and IMPACT at its National Top 40 Lawyers Under 40 awards ceremony. In 2012, she was selected as one of Florida State University’s top 30 under 30 alumni in honor of her achievements and contributions to her profession community and university. Attorney Alisia Adamson Profit is a founding partner at HAWM Law (Having an Attorney When it Matters) where she specializes in criminal defense. HAWM Law has been recognized by several media publications and was named the Law Firm of the Year in 2013 by the Paul C. Perkins Bar Association. Prior to founding HAWM Law, she was a trial attorney with the Ninth Judicial Circuit of the Office of the Public Defender, zealously defending clients with a wide range of criminal matters. Mrs. Profit serves as a legal analyst for several national and local news stations and is a legal expert for WESH2 commentating on various legal issues.
Attorney Adamson Profit graduated with her Bachelor of Science in Marketing from the Florida State University and continued her studies at FSU by receiving a Juris Doctorate from Florida State University, College of Law.
She is the President of the Orange County Bar Association Foundation. Mrs. Profit also serves as a Title I sponsor with the Orange County Public School System and spends time speaking to youth at various schools about knowing their rights and staying out of the criminal justice system. Attorney Profit was named the Citizen of the Year by Kappa Alpha Psi Fraternity, Inc. and was awarded the Unsung Hero Award by H.Y.P.E. (helping young people excel) for her dedication and commitment to her community. Mrs. Profit resides in Orlando, FL, attends St. Mark AME Church and serves on its Board of Trustees. She is the wife of Laron Profit and mother of three children, Xavier, Lauryn and Jaylen.
- US District Court Middle District Florida
- US District Court Southern District Florida
Awards & Recognitions
- Nation’s Best Advocate Award, National Bar Association
- Top 40 Under 40 Attorney, Impact
- Unsung Hero Award, H.Y.P.E. (Helping Young People Excel)
- Citizen of the Year (2013), Sarasota Alumni Chapter Kappa Alpha Psi Fraternity, Inc.
- Top 30 Under 30 Alumni (2012), Florida State University
Professional & Community Involvement
- Orange County Bar Association Foundation, President 2020/2021
- Florida Voter Protection Associate
- Paul C. Perkins Bar Association, Member
- Greater Orlando Asian American Bar Association, Member
- Seminole Club of Greater Orlando, Member
- Orange County Public School, Title I Sponsor
- Junior Achievement, Mentor
- Support Our Scholars (SOS), Mento
- Juris Doctor, Florida State University College of Law
- Bachelor of Science in Marketing, Florida State University
- Legal Analyst, WESH2 News
- Notary Public